If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pet. Some dogs devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of normally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Liz's Pet Shop in Chicago, IL. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (773) 772-4011 to get more information!